What Personal Information We Collect
We collect the following personal information from you:
- Contact information: This includes your name, email address, phone number, and mailing address.
- Usage information: This includes information about how you use our website and services, such as the pages you visit and the ads you click on.
- Technical information: This includes information about your device, such as your IP address, browser type, and operating system.
How We Use Your Personal Information
We use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with our services: We use your contact information to send you confirmations, invoices, and other important information about our services. We use your usage information to improve our website and services and to target our marketing efforts. We use your technical information to troubleshoot problems with our website and services and to protect our systems from fraud and abuse.
- To send you marketing communications: We may use your contact information to send you marketing communications about our products and services. You can unsubscribe from these communications at any time.
- To comply with laws and regulations: We may use your personal information to comply with laws and regulations, such as those related to fraud prevention and data security.
How We Share Your Personal Information
We may share your personal information with the following third parties:
- Our service providers: We may share your personal information with our service providers who help us provide our services, such as hosting providers and payment processors.
- Other companies: We may share your personal information with other companies for marketing purposes. You can opt out of this sharing by contacting us at [email protected]
You have the following rights with respect to your personal information:
- The right to access your personal information: You have the right to request a copy of your personal information that we hold.
- The right to correct your personal information: You have the right to request that we correct any inaccurate or incomplete personal information that we hold about you.
- The right to delete your personal information: You have the right to request that we delete your personal information.
- The right to object to the processing of your personal information: You have the right to object to the processing of your personal information for certain purposes, such as marketing.
- The right to withdraw your consent: If you have given us your consent to process your personal information, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time.
How to Contact Us
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: +91 7483099446